Did you know that “spending more meaningful time with my kids” is one of the most common New Year’s Resolutions every year? Here are eight easy ways that will help you “connect with your kids” any time of the year:
- Make eye-contact when your kids enter the room. When kids see joy and acceptance in your eyes, it fills their heart beyond any physical gift that you could give them.
- Tell your kids something that you appreciate about them each day.
- Help your kids see their gifts and honor their uniqueness.
- Ask your kids about their day using an open-ended question such as, “What was the best part of your day.”
Learn something new together - take up a new hobby, learn about a new culture, or test out a new recipe.
- Eat a meal together as a family as often as possible.
- Read books together and discuss them.
- Schedule special on
Please login / Sign up to continue